Sunday, September 12, 2010

A rainy morning

Yesterday we ordered domino pizza for dinner, never thought that they are so efficeint. We can een see from the internet what are they doing, from order placing to baking to packing to delivery. So amazing!

This morning was raining heavily, I love my bed so much, don't even feel like waking up. How nice if today is still a holiday! How nice if I no need to work! How nice if I marry a rich guy who can afford to let me have my own business! How nice........But i know its no use saying 'if', the fact now is I have to work, have to earn money, I have to change myself... This is what I am supposed to do =) and I hope I can do it! because...I made a promise with my friend where I will show her a new me the next time she sees me! of course I hope I can do it =)

Thanks to my parents for fecthing me this morning. 'If' i knew it was not jam, I should not have came out from the house so early. But, 'if' does not help to change anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment