Thursday, August 30, 2012
It's me.....
It's been so long since I last came here, I guess is because I am lazy. Nevertheless, apart from hiding it deep inside my heart, another best way will be to express it out, especially when I could find no one to talk to. Words will be the one that can help. July and August had been the worst month I had ever gone through. In terms of everything, work, relationship, all screwed up. July supposedly be my favourite month, a month where I would look forward to celebrate, nevertheless, July 2012 was the worst of all. Besides my family, I never celebrate a single birthday. I don't even have the mood for it. I guess its because at that moment, the one that I hope to celebrate with will never materialise. Whatever is it, September is round the corner, and its a new month. Jolene will be better, and better. She will do her best, be her best.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment